Dental implants may be the right solution for you, if:
You want a solution that will protect your health for years to come.
Permanent, stable, and natural-looking, dental implants help keep your jawbone strong by providing stimulation that helps prevent bone resorption (disintegration). With dental implants, you’ll prevent serious health issues, reduce your risk of dental infection, and improve your oral health.
You want a solution that combines maximum performance with easy, no-hassle maintenance.
Dental implants require no special care because they function like your natural teeth. They need to be brushed and flossed regularly for the best results. Additionally, visiting Dr. Jockin biannually for dental checkups will help keep your oral health at its best.
Why Our Lutz, FL Patients Choose Dr. Jockin
- Has placed thousands of dental implants in the past five years and is a recognized authority in the field of implant treatment.
- Is certified and has taken advanced training in IV sedation, earning credentials that allow her to administer IV sedation for dental procedures.
- Creates custom-made restorations in her in-office laboratory, allowing her to have complete control over the process.
- Has high-tech equipment aligned with modern dentistry.
- Uses guided dental implant surgery for better precision and predictable results.